Friday, May 4, 2007

this is the first one

hi.

i am excited to finally get something going here. in fact, it is kind of a new thing for me. i have never ever ever been a willing journaler (-ist?); it's not an expression that comes completely natural to me. consequently, however, i have noticed that i have many thoughts about life, god, worship, music, culture, humanity, irony, food, family, community, sports, etc., that i wanna get down on "paper" -- perhaps in an arena that will somehow give others some encouragement for the journey. i've known many people with excellent blogs, and though 'eye suppose' will not equal their journalistic quality, i still hope and believe that my experiences and insights will somehow do some good for some people.

thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Dude! This is awesome! I have a feeling you'll be an excellent blogger. I foresee lots of trivia, baseball, humor, and music.

Rebecca said...

Welcome to this world. So glad you're here!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Yahoo! Another favorite person in NC I can read about. Welcome to the blogosphere...